Why List Your Property with DIY Fishing
Why List Your Property with DIYFishing
If you want to rent your property to anglers and their families, DIYFishing.com is the only site in the world exclusively connecting property owners with traveling anglers.
DIYFishing provides owners of Vacation Rental Properties a unique opportunity to showcase their unit to over 100,000 subscribers and followers who are looking for properties to rent located within our designated DIYFishing territories.
Our subscribers – traveling anglers – are a vibrant, affluent and expanding segment of the tourist market. Some travel with other fishing companions while most are looking for accommodation that will be suitable for their non-fishing family members.
The distinguishing characteristics of this market are:
- Frequency of travel and;
- Desire to find non-hotel type housing.
Key advantages to listing on DIYFishing.com:
- There are a maximum of 50 listings per destination. Your rental is not buried amongst hundreds or other properties.
- Only those properties that are well located within a DIYFishing Territory are accepted.
- You can write the perfect “pitch” about your property because you know exactly who the target market is – the traveling angler.
- The Fishing Information section of your listing is unique to DIYFishing.com giving you a chance to highlight why an angler would find your property ideal.
- Each Territory has a local expert (Area Specialist) that knows the fishing, points of interest and most likely your home. Making sure our subscribers are hearing about your home from someone who knows the area.
- You connect directly with the renters either through email or phone. No intermediary between you and the client.
- The DIYFishing APP. The only one of its kind in the world where your property is highlighted on a fishing APP so anglers can now see where your home is exactly in relation to the key fishing areas.
Listing Payment Options
At DIYFishing.com property owners have two subscription plans available. Both plans provide direct contact between you and the traveler, there is no middleman redirecting emails or blocking emails.
Annual Subscription – The best value and most popular option is the Annual Subscription. To list your property it’s as simple as logging in, completing the Listing Process and making an annual payment of $179
Seasonal Payment – For those who have a distinct rental season or only want to rent a property for a specific part of the year (perhaps owner occupied) then the Seasonal Subscription plan is the best option. The property loading process is easy and the six month seasonal payment of $99 is affordable.
What is included in our Annual Subscription Plan
The Plan Includes:
- Unlimited photos to showcase your property.
- Ample room to highlight your property’s features.
- Special section for Fishing Information that is critical to attract the traveling angler.
- Direct contact system for inquiries.
- Booking calendar to show and manage your property’s availability.
- Listing on the DIYFishing APP that shows the exact location of your property in relation to exact fishing locations.
- A full years exposure to the world’s traveling fishermen.
It’s easy to post your listing to DIY Fishing.com. Simply click on “List Your Property” button on the top right hand corner of the website where it will ask you to login and create an account. Once you have logged in, it will direct you to select which Subscription plan you would like, then direct you to your profile page.
After completing your profile, you are ready to submit a property.
If you need help, one of our customer service agents will help you build your listing, free of charge. Simply contact us at email@example.com or call us toll free at 1-844-971-3113.