Why List Your Property with DIY Fishing and Vacation Rentals
Why List Your Property with DIYFishing and Vacation Rentals
If you want to rent your property to anglers and their families, DIYFishing and Vacation Rentals is the only site in the world exclusively connecting property owners with traveling anglers.
According to a 2012 World Bank study, there are over 220 million recreational anglers worldwide. These anglers come to DIYFishing to see “Where – to – Fish” and now for the first time can also find “Where-to-Stay.” No more jumping from site to site.
DIYFishing provides owners of Vacation Rental Properties a unique opportunity to showcase their unit to hundreds of thousands of subscribers and followers who are looking for properties to rent located within our designated DIYFishing territories.
Our subscribers – traveling anglers – are a vibrant, affluent and expanding segment of the tourist market. Some travel with other fishing companions while most are looking for accommodation that will be suitable for their non-fishing family members.
The distinguishing characteristics of this market are:
- Huge market size
- Frequency of travel and;
- Desire to find non-hotel type housing.
Key advantages to listing on DIYFishing and Vacation Rentals:
- There are a maximum of 50 listings per destination. Your rental is not buried among hundreds of other properties.
- Only those properties that are well located within a DIYFishing Territory are accepted.
- You can write the perfect “pitch” about your property because you know exactly who the target market is – the traveling angler.
- The Fishing Information section of your listing is unique to DIYFishing and Vacation Rentals giving you a chance to highlight why an angler would find your property ideal.
- Each Territory has a local expert (Area Specialist) that knows the fishing, points of interest and most likely your home. Making sure our subscribers are hearing about your home from someone who knows the area.
- You connect directly with the renters either through email or phone. No intermediary between you and the client.
- Two easy Subscription choices, either one low annual Subscription payment or monthly payments of $9.99 that you can start and stop at any time.
- No commissions, No booking fees
- For a low nominal amount ($79) to have a video of your property produced to highlight your property on our site and any others you would like. Perfect for social media and other promotions you might have.
Listing Payment Options
At DIYFishing and Vacation Rentals property owners have two subscription plans available. Both plans provide direct contact between you and the traveler, there is no middleman redirecting emails or blocking phone numbers.
Annual Subscription – The best value and most popular option is the Annual Subscription. To list your property it’s as simple as logging in, completing the Listing Process and making an annual payment of $99 (we will upload your property for you for $25)
Monthly Payment – This is a great way to test the site to make sure it is right for you. Or for those with a distinct rental season simply pay for the months you want to rent out the property. You have complete control of starting and stopping the monthly payments of $9.99.
What is included in our Subscription Plans
The Plan Includes:
- Unlimited photos to showcase your property.
- Ample room to highlight your property’s features.
- Special section for Fishing Information that is critical to attract the traveling angler.
- Direct contact system for inquiries.
- Booking calendar to show and manage your property’s availability.
- Connection with our local Area Specialist
- Direct exposure to the world’s traveling fishermen.
Unique to DIYFishing and Vacation Rentals is our video production offer. For a nominal cost of $79 we will produce a 1:30 minute video to highlight your property and the fishing available. Using your photos and video clips our in-house team will put together a promotional video that site visitors can view on your listing and that you can use anywhere else you like. They are great for social media, to send to interested parties or to use as a special promotion.
Click here to see some sample Vacation Home Videos.
It’s easy to post your listing to DIY Fishing.com.
Simply click on the “List Your Property” button on the top right hand corner of the website where it will ask you to login and create an account. Once you have logged in, it will direct you to select which Subscription plan you prefer and from there, on to your profile page.
After completing your profile, you are ready to submit a property.
If you need help, one of our customer service agents will help you build your listing, free of charge. Simply contact us at email@example.com or call us toll free at 1-844-971-3113.